Thursday, November 1, 2007

More from "The Blurb Number#"

These are some general blurbs for different things around campus. Hopefully we will have a PDF version of The Blurb Number# in its entirety available for download by the end of November (knock on wood).
Enjoy!

Cafeteria- Making you despise the Freshman 15 even more.

Nursing Majors- What's a social life?

Education Majors- "Awwwwwww Precious!"

Computer Lab Moniters- Excuse me, how dare you interrupt my homework time with these computer problems.

Admissions Office- Hey, you're here, our jobs over, we don't have to talk to you.

CAB- Making Harding bearable for people who like the same things we do.

Young Republicans- You're always a Republican but... you're only young once.

College Democrats- Wait, Harding has Democrats???

Campus Mail- Increasing hand-eye coordination one mailbox at a time.

Student Center- That's right, we're practically promising you diarrhea!

PB '11, RH '11

1 comment:

Alex said...

Political Science Majors--I can find a way to disagree with you, utilizing a very large vocabulary.

Business Majors--I will own you very soon.

Theatre Majors--I have a huge chip on my shoulder because I am by far stranger than you will ever be.

Bible Majors--Bow before me and my Greek.

Dactology Club--[unavailable]

HU Bookstore--Good deals? BAH!

Institute for Church and Family--Oh, believe me, you have a problem, and we WILL fix it.